Auto Collision Technology
3 High School Credits per semester
Instructor: Dwayne Johnson
Automotive Collision Repair Technology I includes all phases of the repair of damaged vehicle bodies and frames, including metal straightening; smoothing areas by filing, grinding, or sanding; concealment of imperfections; painting; and replacement of body components including trim.
- • Students apply and adapt appropriate workplace behaviors needed for career success to prepare for further education and training.
- • Students integrate safety and basic shop procedures into activities as appropriate to comply with professional and governmental safety standards.
- • Students select appropriate procedures to repair damage to specific materials.
- • Students select appropriate procedures to repair vehicle frame and structural damage.
- • Students select appropriate procedures to repair damage to glass, trim, and vehicle interior.
- • Students analyze vehicle damage to estimate repair costs in terms of man hours and materials needed
Ivy Tech Duel Credits
Automotive (ASE – Collision) Certification
- There aren't any links here.